A fun night of fashion. An event you won’t want to miss!
This Friday, February 1st, BLOKE Underwear and Fragrances is having an Underwear Release Party at Club Feather’s. They have chosen to share the proceeds with with us, Buddies of New Jersey, an HIV/AIDS Service Organization that gives much back to LGBTQIA Communities in means of HIV Services and Prevention, Substance Abuse and Addiction Services, Mental Health Counseling, Peer Support Groups, Food Pantry and more…
Hope to see you all at Club Feathers. Doors open at 9 Party begins at 10. Dancers to model the underwear included.
77 Kinderkamack Rd
River Edge, NJ 07661
Gay Men’s HIV Awareness Summit
New Jersey’s HIV Planning Group’s (NJHPG) Committee presents the 4th Annual Gay Men’s Awareness Day Summit!
- Biomedical Intervention: TASP (Treatment As Prevention) for Those Living With HIV | PrEP for HIV- people who want to stay HIV-
- Healthy Sexuals: Use healthier sex options; talk about sex before engaging in it; get tested and know status; fully consent to sex; understand prevention; use condoms; choose PrEP; choose abstinence; engage in outercourse; have fun; don’t have shame; care and respect themselves as well as their partners; and more…
- U=U (Undetectable = Untransmittable)
“The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) “Dear Colleague” letter confirms that “people who take ART daily as prescribed and achieve and maintain an undetectable viral load have effectively no risk of sexually transmitting the virus to an HIV-negative partner.”
Based on #ScienceNotStigma
HIV Prevention Revolution
Equal Access to the
“Last month, the global medical and scientific community at the forefront of HIV research and care came together in Paris for the ninth International AIDS Society Conference, where they announced – unequivocally – that an undetectable HIV viral load means HIV is untransmittable.”
LGBT Expo | 10 | 12 pm to 5 pm DAY 2 CLICK HERE TO JOIN US
Paterson – Passaic County Bergen County HIV/AIDS Services Planning Council has obtained a table for the purposes of outreach to LGBT Community. It was quantified that 37% of pre-registrants of past years were from NJ and that this year they are expecting nearly 40,000 participant due to free admission and ticketing. All Ryan White providers and clients from the TGA are invited to join by filling out this form. There will be limited transportation provided for those who will staff the entire weekend. All else are responsible for there own transportation.
GO HERE: http://thelgbtexpo.com/tickets/ for FREE tickets and more info on the EXPO
FRIDAY – AUGUST 11, 2017
Presented by: The Hackensack Dept. of Cultural Arts, Randy G. Music, LLC TRI-ARC CDC & Buddies of NJ, Inc.
FEATURED MUSICAL ENTERTAINMENT BY DJ STEVE SIDEWALK
Scheduled Performances by: the Destiny Devine Experience, Amazn’ Grace, Trans Francisco, Jack DeLuca Gross and more…
Host of After Party: Club Feathers
Buddies of NJ, Inc, – Tyler Clementi Foundation – Garden State Equality – Bergen County, Bergen Family Center, the Clothes Line Project – the County of Bergen – Christ Epicopal Church, Hackensack
SPONSORS HELP BRING QUALITY ENTERTAINMENT provide necessary promotional resources for the event!
Please REPLY if your Business or Organization wants to Sponsor Entertainment and/or Print Material or Giveaways.
To be a Community Collaborator follow these simple steps:
- Reply to this email stating that you wish to have the name of your organization or group listed as a collaborator. This means that you support including this LGBTQ Pride Event and its importance to the community at large.
- By REPLYING affirmatively means that you will also commit to advertising this event through e-blast, link on your website, and/or social media outlets and/or other available lines of communication.
- By REPLYING affirmatively also means that you will make a commitment to attend and/or have other members of your organization attend this FREE PRIDE EVENT.