Buddies of New Jersey an array of resources to provide a complete circle of care and support to those living with and affected by HIV/AIDS.
OUR SUPPORT INCLUDES:
- Free & Confidential HIV Testing
- Free PrEP Counseling and Linkage
- Medical & Non-Medical Case Management
- Substance Abuse Treatment
- Mental Health Counseling
- Oral Care
- HOPWA (Housing Opportunities for People with AIDS)
- Housing – The Robert A. Harrison House
- Community Outreach & Education
- Peer Support Groups
- Food Bank
- Spanish Translation
NJB is a substance abuse facility providing outpatient/intensive outpatient services licensed by NJ Department of Human Services, Division of Addiction Services.
NJB is supported with federal grants from the Ryan White Care Act and HOPWA (Housing Opportunities for People With AIDS) and NJ Department of Health for Testing and Prevention Services. Additional funding is also provided through private foundations, fundraising efforts, and generous contributions from the community at large.